The most important thing we want to convey is that empowering women means enhancing a women’s ability to; make strategic choices at all life phases, obtain the career of her choice, improve the economic situation of women individually and collectively, and alter existing power structures that previously denied or underutilised women’s strengths.
Our message will be centred on:
- Establishing high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
- Treating all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and non-discrimination.
- Ensuring the health, safety and well- being of all women and men workers.
- Promoting education, training and professional development for women.
- Implementing enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
- Promoting equality through community initiatives and advocacy.